displaying nearshore wavewatch III data

Todd MItchell mitchell at ATMOS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Dec 20 13:03:23 EST 2009

Hi Amos,                                    Sunday 20 December 209

You need to see if GrADS has an easy way to zonally extrapolate one grid
box,
and that will do the trick.

Todd

--
Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and Ocean (JISAO)
University of Washington; Box 355672, Seattle WA 98195-5672