composite tow file

Teddy Allen teddyallen at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 19 03:35:29 EST 2009

try this:
'define x = (P.2/T+10)'
'd x'

I believe the issue is related to not specifying the fact that two files are open at the same time. In this case, you have two open files (T and P) that need to be specified as one and two. The above script example assumes that T was opened as the first file and P as the second. All open files after the first one need to be specified: file, file.2, file.3, etc....
Does this help?

http://www.teddyallen.com
"To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together."
African Proverb

________________________________
From: hossein lotfi <h.meteo.shirazu at GMAIL.COM>
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 5:43:51 PM
Subject: composite tow file

Hi All Users
I hav 2 nc file(T.nc & P.nc) and I want to write this formula for these file:
'X=(P/T+10)' and
'display X'
but I don't do it
after open tow files in grads I set the same lat and lon for both files and define variable of file2 suach as   'define  T=air_temp'    (air_temp is the variable of file 2)
and then write  'd P/(T+10)'  but  result is not correct
please help me
thank you