Running Scripts in GrADS 207oga3

mmacleod mmacleod at SCOTIAWEATHER.COM
Thu Dec 10 15:27:21 EST 2009

Good afternoon.

I have been using GrADS since 1998.

Prior to version 207oga3, when one had scripts to use, they were placed
in the lib subdirectory under GrADS main directory.  Each version of
GrADS had a lib subdirectory.

In version 207oga3 there is a scripts subdirectory but no lib
subdirectory.  There are many scripts located there that are in lib in
earlier versions.

 I wanted to run a script so I put it in scripts with the other
scripts.  However, when I go run script name.gs  the GrADS can't find it.

Question:  Should one create a lib subdirectory and place all  scripts
that one will  use in there or was the intend of the new version to
have  scripts in scripts and  no lib and the compile is wrong.

A quick answer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mac MacLeod

--
M.A. (Mac) MacLeod