Output data from grib for given coordinates

Nathan Cool nathan at NATHANCOOL.COM
Wed Dec 9 17:55:27 EST 2009

Thanks everyone.

I was able to do this by manually entering in each command, but I need to
run this in batch mode, if possible.

A simple script I have now is:

'open nww3.ctl'
'set lon 206'
'set lat 33'
'set t 3'
'd HTSGWsfc'

Grads is then executed using the following arguments:

    gradsc -lbxc point.gs

...where point.gs is the script above.

In batch mode, I don't see the result output. Is there a way to run this in
batch mode, or perhaps a GRADS command to output the result into a file?

-Nathan