Value of a variable as output graph name

Isabel Moreno caisa.moreno at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 9 14:03:37 EST 2009

Hello,

In a script, I want to generate graphs for many days, so inside the loop I
have:

'd hgt'
'q Time'
date=subwrd(result,3)
'draw title 'date%' 'NCEP data

now, I want to save each image using the corresponding date as output name

'printim date.gif  'gif

but instead of having *12Z10DEC2009.gif*, the filename I get is *date.gif*

Any ideas to use the *value* of the variable "date" as filename?

Thanks,

Isabel

--
C. Isabel MORENO
PhD Student

LGGE
54, rue Molière, B.P. 96
38402 St. Martin D'Hères Cedex
FRANCE
Tél : + 33 4 76 82 42 05

Personal site: http://www-lgge.obs.ujf-grenoble.fr/doctorat/Moreno.shtml

"No bombs. No prisons. No poverty. No homeless. No junkfood. No pollution.
No sweatshops.
And people call them primitive. Racism kills tribal people. Stamp it out"
Humanize your intellect, please visit : www.survival-international.org