Re: Regarding .CDF file display in grads

Yan Libin zjuyanlibin at 163.COM
Mon Aug 31 08:13:08 EDT 2009

sdfopen *.nc
q file
d var

2009-08-31

Yan Libin

发件人: mizanur rahman
发送时间: 2009-08-31  16:47:28
收件人: GRADSUSR
抄送:
主题: Regarding .CDF file display in grads

Dear sir
I would like to introduce myself to you. I am a researcher in the field of Meteorology. I downloaded CRU data from ICTP web site that is linked with the CRU web site. This CRU data is CRUPRE.CDF fomat. How do display .CRF file in Grads? I know how to display .nc file in grads but I tried several times to display in grads to .CDF file but I could not success.
Please let me know how to display .CDF file in grads.

Best  wishes

Rahman
Bangladesh