Regarding .CDF file display in grads

Oliver ANGELIL angoli001 at UCT.AC.ZA
Mon Aug 31 05:28:50 EDT 2009

type sdfopen (filename).nc

that should work

>>> mizanur rahman <mrahman426 at yahoo.com> 08/31/09 4:49 AM >>>
Dearsir
I would like to introduce myself to you. I am a researcher inthe field of Meteorology. I downloaded CRU data from ICTP website that is linked with the CRU web site. This CRU data isCRUPRE.CDF fomat. How do display .CRF file in Grads?I know how to display .nc file in grads but I tried several times todisplay in grads to .CDF file but I could not success.
Please letme know how to display .CDF file in grads.

Best wishes

Rahman
Bangladesh

</mrahman426 at yahoo.com>

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.