Res: Writing a positive signal ( + ) for temperatures

Fernando Reis nandoreisbr at YAHOO.COM.BR
Fri Aug 28 17:24:41 EDT 2009

Hi Stephen,
Thanks a lot for your answering.  I liked your exemplo a lot and it's probable that I'll use it in some place. But I wasn't talking about the contour but about the number (set gxout grid).
I've attached two images for you.

model.gif is the image that I want to produce.

reis.png is the image I can do now. The images have different areas but what I want to know is how to do (+ for positives, no sign for negatives, )

I hope I could be clear.

Thanks again.

Fernando Reis