A few questions

Cristian Gonzal Muñoz Castillo cmunozc at UDEC.CL
Wed Aug 19 13:42:48 EDT 2009

Hi Laura, regarding to your questions:

1. To increase the size of the string you can use the 'set strsiz' command
on each panel. This can be tricky because only on the output file you can
check the actual size of your string. Minor changes won't make a big
difference on the screen figure.

2. You can always set the title just as another string, to do that use
'draw string' command as usual, but first i recommend set the vpage off so
you can locate your title string anywhere you want.

3. Try using 'set parea' after to 'set vpage off'. Check the cbarn.gs
script for a horizontal colorbar option.

Hope this helps, regards!

--
Cristian G. Muñoz Castillo
Licenciado en Ciencias Físicas