A few questions

Laura Fowler fowler at CIRA.COLOSTATE.EDU
Wed Aug 19 12:22:56 EDT 2009

I have a few questions that would help me put the final touches on a few plots.

Question 1:
I am using vpage to put several plots on one page (2 rows, 2 columns). I
used xlopts and ylopts to increase the size of the labels for the x and y
axes. Which command do I need to use to increase the size of the string I
write using "draw xlab" and "draw ylab" (It seems to me that the size of
those strings increase with xlopts and ylopts when I only plot one figure on
one page, but does not when I plot multiple figures per page?)

Question 2:
How do I plot a title that is not centered in the middle of the plot? Does
draw title has additional options that I do not know.

Question 3:
Finally, how do I plot one color bar at the bottom of the figure. Since the
4 plots uses the same min and max, I only need to plot one common color bar.
I tried to first set vpage to off, but I can't seem plot the color bar using
cbarn.gs.

Thanks.
Laura