Updated plotskew.gs routine

See Hai Ooi axl419 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Aug 16 11:01:29 EDT 2009

Dear Dr Robert Hart,

     Based on your updated routine of the above, I used GrADS window version 2.0.a5.oga.5 to plot an upperair data set as attached. Grateful if you could kindly respond to my following problems and queries :-

     (1) If I set the levels from 1050 to 150 hPa, I obtained
            "Data Request Warning: Request beyond file limits"
     (2) In your sample control file, I could not see any surface data given but your plot shows it.  How did you do it ?  In my case, I obtained parameters such as CAPE for only the lowest level, i.e. 1000 hPa.

     Regards.

Sincerely,

(Mr) OOI See-hai
a retired meteorologist