New Release 2.0.a7

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Fri Aug 7 17:57:46 EDT 2009

I'm extremely sorry to report a there's a gremlin in the latest
release. A little tiny patch is required to get it to open non-
templated HDF4 data sets.
In gaio.c line 4759, change:
        filename = pfil->tempname;
to:
        filename = pfil->name;

Thanks to John Huddleston for pointing this out quickly. I will put
out some fresh binaries as soon as I can.
--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org