Grads page dimensions

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Wed Apr 22 11:45:10 EDT 2009

Great!  You can also control the image size on screen using the 'set
xsize...' command.  SMc

"jcrosby at scotiaweather.com" <jcrosby at SCOTIAWEATHER.COM>
Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
04/22/2009 10:38 AM
Please respond to
GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
cc

Subject
Re: Grads page dimensions

Excellent, exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you very much.

Joseph Crosby
Network Administrator
Scotia Weather Service Inc.