REGRID COMMAND FOR LINUX

Raj Kumar Sharma rajkumar_62 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 13 08:25:33 EDT 2009

Hi,I wanted to use regrid program, I installed opengrads version for WIndows, it is working fine with regrid commandHowever when I installed linux version on my PCgrads-2.0.a5-bin-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gzregrid does not work. Then I tried to install,   grads-2.0.a5.oga.4-bundle-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz
                        but could not install.Can someone please tell me, simple buinary version for Linux which has regrid inbuilt.I have Redhat Linux 8 as well as Redhat Enterprise Linux 5. I had tried on both.ThanksRaj