Max # of clevs?

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Sat Apr 11 04:58:38 EDT 2009

I've successfully had over 40 levels without a problem using 1.8, I have
had problems when having decima place increments where typos have caused
problems that took a while to sort out, sometimes incorrectly defined
colours can also lead to troubling issues.
     Good Luck
       JP

--
Jean Pierre Arabonis