Max # of clevs?

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 10 23:46:30 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 10:09 PM, Mark Sponsler <msponsler at comcast.net>wrote:

> Hi
> Simple question:  I'm using Grads 1.9 superpack on Windows.  It appears
> there is a max of 20 clevs

Really? Only 20?

> before the color scale starts not working
> anymore and all colored results (clevs or otherwise) become unpredictable
> after that threshold.
>
> Anyone else experince this problem and is there a fix?

Can you send a reproducer? For example, a simple script that opens the
standard test file (model.ctl, shipped with the superpack).

I've increased the number of colors from 100 to 256 in the latest windows
superpack v2.0.a5.oga.4.  I'd be interested in knowing if you have the same
problem in this version.

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva