writing fortran programs to read netcdf files

Chi Mai Nguyen Chi.Nguyen at SCI.MONASH.EDU.AU
Thu Apr 2 01:34:27 EDT 2009

Hi Jason,

I have a small program doing various things, including reading and writing from and to netcdf file. You'll need to check the code inside.

Subroutine getvars => open and get variables from netcdf file
subroutine w2Dh => create and output variables to a new netcdif file

You will need to use netcdf libraries to complile.

Cheers and good luck!
Mai

--
Nguyen Chi Mai