word coordinates convert to non-integer grid coordinate

Everson Dal Piva everson.bento at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 23 13:02:29 EDT 2008

  Hello,
  After open two files that are different, to display the variables
associated to the second file, you must exchange the file default with the
following line 'set dfile 2', and after set the grid associated to the file:
   'set x 1 272'
   'set y 1 197'
   'd slp'   *Obs. now the slp is the first file variable.

   bye