Win32 GrADS v2 Superpack on sf.net

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 4 15:50:10 EDT 2008

All,

  I have my first win32 build of GrADS v2. The packaging is similar to
what I had done for v1.9.0-rc1, with both a self installing .exe and a
.zip file. These can be found here:

         http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=290254

 If you have a chance to try it out, please let me know if you find
any problems. These are supposed to be relocatable, meaning that you
can place it on a pendrive and take it around without the need for
instalation. Because v2 does not support it yet, there are no
extensions included in this build. Besides  a simpler instalation with
a bundled Xming + a couple of CR/LF type of bug fixes, this build
should be very similar to what is being distributed by COLA.

 Enjoy,

     Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva