Clarification about e-books...

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 30 01:36:19 EDT 2008

Dear Users,
          I agrees that it was a mistake from my part to share these books
through web. I apologize for the mistake and  realize that I should not have
send it to a public mailing list like this. I removed the site and it no
longer exists. I have collected all these books from different internet
sites and put it in one place and I have not done anything more than that.
Thank you for your patience.

--
Sincerely
Jayakrishnan.P.R