Good E-books in Dynamic meteorology and remote sensing....

Eduardo Agosta Scarel eduardo.agosta at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 29 19:51:17 EDT 2008

First, I apologize to what I am about to say:

In many countries we are in need to get the books and softwares in that way
(free downloaded) because we really do not have enough support to buy them
at the cost they actually are.
Likewise, the information was spread within a private email link I think,
so, only people within the field, and who are in need, could be get benefit
from it....
Of course things should be different, but they have been established like
this...I respect copyrights and many times what is legal is not fair when
money is little.
I beg your pardon, this is my rude opinion and sad experience.

Sincerely,

Eduardo.