win32e

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 17 12:33:39 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Tarana Mahzabin <taranaphy at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Dear users..
> i want to use win32e version in windows.
> so at first I have install the software.

I'd not recommend this old version as it has developed some problems with
recent Windows updates.

> As I have installed GrADS in C:\Program Files.
> Then  i copies my data files in C:\Program Files\PCGrADS\win32e  folder,
> I  can display my data file with grads.
> Is it the correct way?

> Also i want to create script file (like .gs  as linux)
> How can i do that?

put your scripts in the lib/ folder parallel to win32/.

> Is there any User Guide for windows version.
> would  any one please reply in detail...

Try this:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_GrADS_on_Microsoft_Windows

During installation click on the box for modifying your path. From that
point on you should be able to issue "grads" from any directory.

    Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu