Hurricane Data Analysis Tool: Global Merged IR Dataset Added

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at OPENGRADS.ORG
Tue Nov 4 20:28:15 EST 2008

Dear Zhong,

This is a very impressive data collection. The tool is also very nice, but I
usually prefer to make my own plots. Do you think you could make all these
datasets available through an OPeNDAP interface so that we can integrate
them in our own analysis tools?

  Thank you,
       Arlindo

--