regridding for numpties

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 4 20:06:57 EST 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Bernd Becker <bernd.becker at metoffice.gov.uk
> wrote:

> Hello,
> where can I find the re-gridding function described here
> http://opengrads.org/doc/udxt/re/re.html

You will need grads v1.9.0-rc1 for using re(); more info here

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_GrADS_on_Linux/MacOS_X/Unix

 If you are using the Windows superpack it comes bundled with it. Otherwise,
you need to install the grads extensions as described here:

 http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=User_Defined_Extensions

> and how can I make that work in grads2?

You can't, at least not yet.  GrADS v2 currently lacks a mechanism for user
defined extensions but the developers are actively working on it.

    Arlindo
--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu