gancgrid error: unable to allocate memory for grtmp grid storage

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed May 14 11:20:16 EDT 2008

That shouldn't be a big memory request: 145*73*1*1*1*8. Does
'display' work, or do you get the error only with 'define'? If the
error is reproducible, could you please send the shortest possible
script to illustrate the error and the output from ncdump -c on your
netcdf file?
Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org