grads-2.0.a1 segmentation fault

Matt Alonso matt.alonso at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 1 15:05:53 EDT 2008

Hi Arlindo,

Thank you for taking a look at this.  As a reference I attached the script I
am using to output the ASCII data.  I can contour/shade the data fine
(animation works for me as well).  The issue comes in when writing the ASCII
CSV file.  I spent all of a couple minutes tweaking the code so there could
definitely be something wrong in there but nothing stands out in my mind.

The box this is on runs Fedora Core 5 (it is ancient I know) and has 2 dual
3.0GHz Intel xeon cpus and 2GB of RAM.  Nothing seemed out of place with the
memory usage when I was running the process.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Cheers,
Matt