Supplibs 2.0.1 for FreeBSD

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 28 01:45:25 EDT 2008

Pierre,

  OK, why don't you download my gcc-4.2.3 libraries used by gradsdap on
FreeBSD:

      http://opengrads.org/devel/FreeBSD/gcc-4.2.3-libs.tar.gz

Untar this file and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that these libraries can be
found. For example, if you untar and put these libraries under

$HOME/local/gcc-4.2.3/lib

then

1) bash/sh:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/local/gcc-4.2.3/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

or

2) csh/tcsh:

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH $HOME/local/gcc-4.2.3/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

(omit $LD_LIBRARY_PATH at the end if it is not defined). You should be able
to start gradsdap now. As I mentioned before, a better solution would be to
intall
gcc-4.2.3 from the ports repository.

Let me know if it works for you.

  Good Luck,