2 color scale

Jayakrishnan PR prjayakrishnan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 25 10:56:11 EDT 2008

Dear Kareem,
   I just checked with the clevs command as suggested by stefen and I could
change the color bar from 10 to a scale of 2.  I dont know it is correct or
not.  There is another provision for doing this. You have to convert the
station file into a gridded file using grads by the use of the function
"oacres".  With the gridded  data  it will easily work on the command clevs.
Try.
Best wishes...

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:14 PM, ahmed kareem <am_kareem2001 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> dear Stefan I am using station data (attached) for the rainfall 0 dry and
> 1 wet. using clev does work
>

> ahmed
>

> *Stefan Gofferje <gradsusers at GOFFERJE.HOMELINUX.ORG>* wrote:
>
> ahmed kareem schrieb:
>
> > how can i modify the cbarn to display only two color ex red and blue.
>
> What about setting clevs so you only use two colors on the chart?
>

> Greetings from Finland,
> Stefan Gofferje
>
> --
> Since light travels faster than sound, is that why some people appear
> bright until you hear them speak?

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

Jayakrishnan.P.R
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
Cochin University of Science And Technology (CUSAT), Cochin-16
Kerala, India.
Mob: 09895417565