Problem: screen and graphics file aspect ratios are different

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Mar 17 07:43:08 EDT 2008

Tero,
You can control the aspect ratio of the image output with the xN and
yN options to the printim command, like this:
ga-> printim output.png x500 y500

After a bit of fooling around, I am unable to get an .eps plot that
looks substantially different from what is drawn on the screen.
You'll have to submit a GrADS script with the commands you're using
for me to comment any further.
--Jennifer

--
Jennifer M. Adams