Logic Error 20 in gxhpng. Notify Developer

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Mon Mar 17 07:24:52 EDT 2008

On Mar 14, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Patrick Reuter wrote:

> Dear GraDS developers,
>
> I print netcdf files in Grads 2 with the command printim (GD compiled
> etc.), and I get the following error message in 30 out of 45 tested
> frames :
>
> Logic Error 20 in gxhpng.  Notify Developer
Patrick,
Please submit the simplest possible GrADS script that reproduces this
error reliably. The problem shouldn't be related to your data format,
but the output from "ncdump -c" on your netcdf file might be helpful
too.
--Jennifer