NAM grib2 error

Wesley Ebisuzaki Wesley.Ebisuzaki at NOAA.GOV
Tue Mar 11 14:15:02 EDT 2008

Oliver,

    That NAM file covers the continental US and the lower part of
Canada.  So any projection that cover the domain is fine.  For example,
the default projection (lat-lon) looks fine to me.  I also like usa2,
n_amer
and ec.   See  ftp://ftp.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/wd51we/grads/map.gs

       Wesley