Memory Allocation - out of buffer space

Mark Sponsler msponsler at COMCAST.NET
Fri Mar 7 18:28:39 EST 2008

Hi,
Just curious:
Using GrADS 1.8 or 1.9 in batch mode on MS Windows, I'm trying to find a
way to increase the amount of buffer memory to prevent the 'out of buffer
space message' similar to unix using the '-m 2000000 option'.  I have used
gxout = grfill and changed the image size which works fine, but just
wondering if more control is possible.

In a .bat file I've tried
grads -m 2000000 -lbc 'my_script.gs'

The software doesn't complain, but the 'out of buffer space' message
persists, and the image cleary indicates a shortage.

rxvt complains that -m is not an option.

Any other suggestions?  Many thanks in advance.