Skew-T Plot in Alaska

Meredith Croke mcroke at AIRDAT.COM
Mon Mar 3 16:54:57 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to plot a skew-T for various locations in Alaska.  I am
using a version of Dr. Hart's skew.gs script and have no problems using this
script over the lower 48 states.  However, when running it with the Alaska
data I can only get the T and Td to plot, the winds, Hodograph and other
variables do not plot.  I think the problem is in the projection, my data is
nps not lcc.

Does anyone know what I might need to change in the script to get it to work
over Alaska?  Or have a working script for this region?

Thank you very much for your help.

Meredith