help with time-plot

Eduardo Agosta Scarel eduardo.agosta at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 20 10:15:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to plot an expression on time. The original data are monthly
means. The expression is a lat-lon average estimated for each time (that is,
month). If I fix lat and lon using the set command and l let time as the
varying  dimensions, the plot is possible. However I would like to plot the
expression on given interval of time, for instance, every 12 (that is a
time-plot only for a given month).

Does anybody know how to do this?

I have tried doing this but it didn´t work

'set lat -50'
'set lon -100'
'set t 1 300 12'

'd ave(ave(z,lon=-60,lon=0),lat=-70,lat=-50)'

Thank you.

Eduardo