cdiff

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Thu Jun 19 09:58:39 EDT 2008

if you are computing SST using aave or similars X and Y may be
varying ...

first solution:
set x 1 20 (I'm inventing)
set y 1 30
set t 1 last
set z 1
define SSTdef=aave(SST,g)
set x 1
set y 1
d cdiff(SSTdef,t)

second solution:
display (SST(t+1) - SST(t-1))/2

hoping it helps ...
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica