On FORTRAN

Niyi SUNMONU sunmonula at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Jun 19 04:45:54 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Thank you for your useful advise on my earlier sent request. i tried
your suggestions and the program compiled. Another problem I am facing
is that I have zero byte in the .dat file which the GrADS can read.
This is of grave concern to me. i will like if anybody can look into my
program and see what errors I have in creating the .dat file. The
attachment is for your perusal on it.

What I intend to achive is to delete the first seven columns which are
a bit irrelevant and concentrate on the rest of the data. (i.e. .txt
file).

I`ll be so much appreciative of your assistance in this regard.

Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.