about output data

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Mon Jul 28 02:19:27 EDT 2008

at a first look you define QU, QV only for level 1000 ...
you can't integrate then from 1000 to 500.
Use directly: Define flx1=vint(lev,u.2*sh.1,500)
or set lev 1000 500 before definig QU, QV
Bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica