Current time

Jim Benedict jim at ATMOS.COLOSTATE.EDU
Mon Jul 21 16:07:16 EDT 2008

GrADS users,

I can't find an answer to this anywhere:  In my simple GrADS script, I
define a few variables and create multiple plots (the 'set grads off'
command has been used for these plots).  On the final plot, though,
I'd like a time stamp of the current time (that is, the time at which
the plot was generated) to appear.  I've tried using "set grads on"
for this final plot, but with that command only the "GrADS: COLA/IGES"
appears and not the timestamp.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jim