hovmoller question

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Tue Jul 15 11:57:57 EDT 2008

Listserv,

The script I sent before contains an error:  for "t+13" the averaging
starts at t=14 (which is actually an error! sorry about that, it should
be t+12 so that the averaging starts at t=13 which is the January of the
second year in the dataset for the script... I've attached a new script
and plot...)

Thanks,
Chuck