hovmoller question

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Tue Jul 15 10:42:25 EDT 2008

Teddy,

Please find attached a script pptn_climo_Hovmuller.gs and a sample plot
which I hope will help... Please let me know if you have any questions
about the script...

Thanks,
Chuck

--

Please note that Charles.Seman at noaa.gov should be considered my NOAA
email address, not cjs at gfdl.noaa.gov.

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect any position of the Government or NOAA."