skipping time

Maat, Herbert ter Herbert.termaat at WUR.NL
Thu Jul 3 03:28:10 EDT 2008

Dear GrADS-users,

I have a very simple question which is probably easy to answer as well.

I have temperature data in a timeseries of, let's say, 120 timesteps (30
days times 4 points per day; 00z 06z 12z and 18z). Using GrADS I want to
display a selection of this data, namely only temperature at 00Z and
skipping the other timesteps, thus display times 1, 4, 9, and so on. Is
there a simple statement to do this in GrADS or do I need to end up
writing a script for this?

Kind regards,
Herbert ter Maat