Win32 Binaries in v1.9.0-rc1

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 30 10:55:32 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 5:08 AM, Maat, Herbert ter <Herbert.termaat at wur.nl> wrote:

>  Arlindo,
>
> Thanks for creating this version of GrADS on Windows. I have just
> installed the Win32 build and until now I haven't seen any problems.

Have you tried re()or any of the extensions? I'd like to make sure they work
on all versions of Windows (in principle they should). Say,

ga-> open ../data/model
ga-> d re(ps,1.)
ga-> draw title Surface Pressure
ga-> printim ps_pim.png
ga-> gxyat ps_yat.png

and compare the 2 images. The one written with gxyat should have better
fonts.

If everyone else using the 1.9.0-rc1 build of Win32 GrADS would be kind
enough to run this simple test drop me a note with the results I'd really
appreciate it (don't forget to tell me the version of windows you are
using.) Reply directly to dasilva at opengrads.org, no need to spam gradsusr
with this.

   Thank you,

           Arlindo