[GrADS] How to plot two kinds of contours in one map?

Qingfang Dai qdai at MATH.UALBERTA.CA
Sun Jan 20 15:42:34 EST 2008

Dear GrADS Users,

I want to plot two kinds of contour in one map: one kind of contour is
precipitation climatology contour (solid line) and another one is elevation
contour (broken line). Now I have two data files: one for climatology and
abother one for elevation. So should I open these two data files in one ctl
file or I should write two seperate ctl files and two seperate gs files? I
cannot find some useful hints in the GrADS manual. Thanks.

Qingfang