looping a line plot

Rauscher Sara A srausche at ICTP.IT
Tue Jan 15 12:20:04 EST 2008

Hi Richard,
Thanks, but I know how to make an animation in grads - I have copied an
example I have used successfully below if anyone else needs such a
script or example. What I need to do is to animate a XY plot, not a 2-D
or shaded contour plot - how do I set the dimensions to do this? Is this
possible?
sara

ti = 1
while (ti < 4)
    'c'
    'set t ' ti
    'set gxout shaded'
*     Force contour levels to stay fixed in every frame.
    'set clevs 0 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 110'
    'set ccols 9 14  4 11  5 13  3 10  7 12 8 2 1 '
    'd precip'
    'run cbar.gs'
    'printim frame'ti'.png'
    ti = ti + 1
endwhile

(Unix:) convert -delay 30 frame1.png frame2.png frame3.png out.gif

--

Dr. Sara A. Rauscher
Earth System Physics Section
email: srausche at ictp.it