looping a line plot

Matt Georgescu matt1 at CEP.RUTGERS.EDU
Tue Jan 15 06:59:13 EST 2008

Dear Sara,

I think you mean to say that you want to plot a time series?

If so, your script is just about right. I'll just amend it for ease of
reference:

set t 1 12
set x 1
set y 1
set grads off
set vrange 0 10.5 *[you want to do this before the display]
**This is the command you are looking for: tloop
d tloop(aave(p5,lon=267,lon=282,lat=9,lat=22)

for more on tloop check here:
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html

matt