looping a line plot

Rauscher Sara A srausche at ICTP.IT
Tue Jan 15 06:14:50 EST 2008

Hi,
I am trying to produce a plot for powerpoint in which the values for a
line plot are looped, i.e., the line is drawn gradually for each time
step. I tried using "set looping on" but this just resulted in the
values printing to screen. A simplified version of my script is pasted
below - c5 is the variable I want to animate.  Is there any way to do
this? Thanks for your help.
sara

set t 1 12
define c5 = aave(p5,lon=267,lon=282,lat=9,lat=22)
set grid off
set x 1
set y 1
set vrange 0 10.5