color bar

Heinz Juergen Punge heinzjuergen.punge at ZMAW.DE
Thu Jan 10 07:15:48 EST 2008

Hi,
try using:
'run cbarn 2'
That should double the size of the bar. You may need to omit some of the
contour bar labels. The attached script can do that -
'run cbars 2 2'
will skip every other,
'run cbars 2 3'
two out of three etc.