color bar

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Thu Jan 10 05:57:58 EST 2008

Hi,

you could plot first your zoomed area over the whole area and get a color
bar below, then plot a white square over the plot, and continue with your
plot of the total area and then the zoomed area in the corner.

Maybe one colorbar is nicer.

Regards,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333