wrong coordinates when plotting from an .nc file

Costas Douvis cdouvis at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 8 05:15:54 EST 2008

In my case the correct map can be plotted by gradsc using a .ctl file with the line:

pdef 98 78 lcc 44.00 15.00 49.00 39.00 55.00 31.00 15.00 60000. 60000.

I know that for sure because the usual output of the model I use (RegCM3) is like that. This time I have problems because I used the PostProcess routines to interpolate the CRU database to the same grid and unfortunately the output is an .nc file. If I could somehow change the format of the file from .nc to the usual direct and unformatted fortran file I would be OK for now. Do you know how
I could do that?

Kostas