HELLO EVERYONE :):):):)

Daniel Fritz prodicalboxer at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 7 22:40:09 EST 2008

WHEN I USE THOSE SCRIPTS...I AM GETTING JUST THE WIND
VECTORS......I AM NOT GETTING ANY TRACKS OR LINES
THROUGH THE TRACK......THE SCRIPT THAT I SENT EVERYONE
GIVES ME JUST THE TRACK BUT FOR SOME REASON IT IS NOT
DRAWING THE LINES AND I AM USING THE COMMAND...IS IT
SOMETHING I AM DOING WRONG :):):):):):):):)
                  DANNY

sites<http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->to

Search.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>